Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Transitioning to Fall....with a Maxi Skirt!

Transitioning to Fall is sometimes a difficult task for people. They know what pieces they love but they need help mixing summer pieces with Fall pieces to give that sexy fashion statement. Well let me help you out. One of my favorites are the maxi skirts or long skirts. If you have a printed bold colored skirt, pair it with a bright plain top or jean top. If you have a plain colored skirt, use a print top, pattern top or off the shoulder top to give that outfit some sass! The great thing about maxi skirts are they can be worn to be classy, casual and sexy but they can never give you bad look. Hope you found this "Transitioning to Fall" post helpful. Email me your looks so I can see. These pics are all beautiful pics I found using the internet, they are not my property. They wore this looks very well.









No comments:

Post a Comment