Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Outfit Details.... Paisley Print & Boyfriend Capri's

The weekends are my fun days. I get dressed and I explore the town. I look forward to a decent cut style from head to toe. I have time to fix my hair, find the right top and bottom to match and then add a cute shoe and accessory. Here on this pic I chose to wear a paisley print crop top with some boyfriend capris...yes they are capri's and not jeans. I even wore a belt to match my ankle length sandals (something I never have time to do during the week). I wore my little island bag to finish off the look. Everyone who knows me I am such a island girl at heart....I wish I could pack up and move there. Also as you see I am back with a short hair cut. Way too much maintenance for me but I am so tired of the extra hair (weaves and braids) so I'll be exploring different short styles for awhile. Hope you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment