Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Journey into my wardrobe................Nude & a touch of color!

 I am a stylist and I love what I do. I wear what I write about and enjoy putting different pieces together. I have decided to let you follow the journey into my wardrobe and check out my different looks and style. Some casual, sporty, classy and over the top depending on the occasion or mood I'm in. Hope you enjoy my looks. This pic is one of my simple looks where I add a lime green tank for color and throw on a multicolored bracelet to bring color to my simple nude shades of brown. I am wearing a tan colored skinny studded belt around my waist to also give this outfit more of a casual look that could be worn to more than 1 occasion for day or night. To book me for styling, fashion events or help with creating a new look for you, send your name, state and what services and date you are inquiring about to yourglamprincess@gmail.com




2 comments: