Friday, March 9, 2012

Have fun, Live Life & Try things that u are afraid of !!!

Ok so I'm sorry I haven't been posting but I am proud to say that I am working on a product of fashion of my very own. I will have jewelry pieces coming out and you have to get some for yourself, a friend or family members. This will be a quick post but I wanted to check in to you guys. Well as I always preach, it's always great to be versatile with your looks and never be predictable. Have fun, Live life & Try things that you are afraid of trying. So this week I went back to my favorite hair color but went short and curly with it. Whatcha think??? Hope I have encouraged some of you to try new things....let me know your thoughts. Stay connected for info on my jewelry collections!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment