Sunday, April 29, 2012

Personal Blog 4 my followers/supporters!!!

Hello Everyone!!! I didn't talk much about my show that I was in on April 21st "Stylist Wars". It was a great shows with a great theme. I enjoyed working with  my models and styling them yet this show didn't allow me to show my true styling skills and different looks of fashion. Sooooooooo *drumroll* I am excited to announce that I am working on having my very own "The Sweet Life of Fashion" SHOW the beginning of July. I will keep you all posted. If you are a designers or boutique owner reading this and would like your pieces featured in the show, feel free to contact me asap at yourglamprincess@gmail.com as well as any sponsors who would like to help sponsor the show. This will be an amazing show that you will NOT want to miss. I will keep you guys posted and I just want to say Thank you so much for following my blog and supporting me. Here is a pic of me at the show I wanted to share with you guys!! Love u all!!

1 comment:

  1. Well of course I was late but good thing you know me,I really enjoyed myself and I will be at the next event giving you mad love and support I'm some happy for you on following your dreams and achieving your golds something a lot of women we know still talking about,Congrat's hun do your thing.

    ReplyDelete