Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Tips to a Clear face........

It is very important for you to take care of your health. Drinking plenty of water helps with the skin, nails and hair. Get use to taking a multivitamin everyday and eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. I guaranteed you the results will be rewarding. To help with dark circles under the eyes apply cucumbers for 10 mins. This will also soothe tired eyes from computer screens.
It is good to exfoliate your face once a month also and the best facial product for ALL skin types are Johnson & Johnson All Purpose

2 comments:

  1. Hey foreva keyuana you gotta let me know where to get it,I like trying different facial products and I don't want to ride all around I thought it was clearacil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Try Target, they usually have it.

    ReplyDelete