Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Love thy Uggs!!!

It's getting Really cold out my Fashiondolls & Gents and there is nothing more perfect to wear than Uggs. There are many different types of Uggs for the Men & Women now. They come in different colors, lengths, designs and textures. They have a style for everyone and even boots that are casual for Men and Women. Don't forget to accessorize them with your warm scarves and hats I showed in my older posts. Here are some pics for you to check out....Hope you find a pair you like. (Even the sheeps love the Uggs lol)














3 comments:

  1. Thank you :) Glad you like it and it is holding your interest....email me the info. on the shop. My email info is posted on my profile page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love what your doing and the time you putting in on making it more better for others to want to do something in there life keep up all the hard work it pays off Hun much love):(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx for the support Hunnie, I appreciate u!!!

    ReplyDelete