Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Season for the Sweaters...............

I want to keep my men looking good while I keep my fabulous women looking good. So this blog includes stylish sweaters for my fine men and beautiful women. Sweaters can be worn with blazers to be dressed up more, with dresses or skirts and slacks and jeans (depending on the occasion), For the men, wearing a collar shirt and tie/bow tie is a great way to give a handsome and grown man look. Wearing a blazer, slacks or khakis can also be worn with the sweater. Jeans can be worn to have a sporty to casual look. But you can never go wrong with a eye catching sweater look. Hope you guys enjoy!!!!!! My pic is first of course :) #Dont forget a sweater looks great with a scarf around the collar also!!








2 comments:

  1. Most of my best and favorite sweaters have been purchased by women. I've been able to put together some very nice outfits that brought about many compliments. It's good to see a designer include men and remind women that they look even better if their man is as well dressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx for your comment and yes this is very true! I plan on blogging more on men fashion asap!!! Stay in touch and thx for following my blog :)

    ReplyDelete